Updated on Sunday, November 26, 2017: Bye bye Black Friday — Hello Cyber Monday!
For all of you looking to pick up new tires, rims, or accessories at Tire Rack tomorrow on Cyber Monday, here’s a look at all of the current offers now available (all are now posted on Tire Rack’s special offers page):
We’ve been tracking the Thanksgiving weekend deals from Tire Rack for 4 years now an unlike other tire stores that will have a storewide discount, Tire Rack’s deals on tires are typically brand-specific and come in the form of a rebate card. Just when looking through the list, be mindful of the offer end dates as well as the cut-off dates for sending in the rebate form as each offer will vary.
See Tire Rack’s site for official terms and conditions. Happy Cyber Monday bargain hunting!
What new tires are you planing on getting this Cyber Monday sale Tire Rack? Leave your comments below.
Updated November 26, 2016 – Unlike other stores where you’ll see a specific “Cyber Monday” deal, Tire Rack is a little bit different. Because they have some of the most competitive prices year-round on tires, they don’t offer any site wide discounts (there’s no room in their profit margin as they’ve let us know on several occasions). So while there are other tire shops that will have Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals, just be sure to double check the price at a few other places to make sure you’re really getting a good deal.
However, November is when we typically see the most tire rebates at Tire Rack (with most of them ending in a few days!). You’ll be able to get $70.00 to $120.00 rebates from the top selling brands, including Michelin, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Dunlop, Continental, and Kumho. Check out the current promotions running through the end of November at Tire Racks’s special offers page.
Tire Rack just posted it’s entire batch of rebates that are now available through Cyber Monday (that’s November 30, 2015). Some of the deals include include a $70.00 rebate from Michelin, a $80.00 rebate from Goodyear and Dunlop, a $60.00 rebate from Pirelli, and $75.00 rebate from Toyo (this one’s an exclusive deal!). See these and the rest of the deals on Tire Rack’s promotions page.
All of these rebate offers will require you to purchase a set of 4 qualifing tires. You’ll also need to send in a completed rebate form by the site listed in order to get the rebate. If you’re asking yourself, “hey, where’s the storewide discount or coupon code?”, then we’re here to let you know that Tire Rack already prices their tires cheaper than most of their others competitors so the deals you see here will be the best offers available over the extended Thanksgiving weekend. The same is true for Black Friday will all of these tire rebates unchanged.
Some of favorite tire deals of the season are here from Tire Rack. Check out Tire Rack’s special offers page to get up from $70.00 to $250.00 back on select sets of tires (that’s on top of the listed sale prices). Several other offers are also live including on brakes from Hawk, suspension form Eibach, and lighting from KC. Here are some of our favorite deals:
- Michelin – Get a $70 Via MasterCard Reward Card by mail-in rebate when you purchase any set of quailing four new MICHELIN’s. Offer ends on December 8, 2014.
- BFGoodrich -Get a$70 via MasterCard Reward Card by mail-in rebate when you purchase any set of quailing four new BFGoodrich tires. Offer ends on December 7, 2014.
- Bridgestone – Get a $70 Prepaid Card by Mail on sets of four Bridgestone tires purchased from Tire Rack’s in-stock inventory. Offer ends on November 30, 2014.
- Goodyear & Dunlop – Purchase a set of four select non-winter and four select winter/snow Goodyear and/or Dunlop tires you may be eligible to receive up to $250.00 Tire Rack Prepaid MasterCard by mail-in rebate. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer ends on December 31, 2014
- Pirelli – Get a $70.00 Visa Prepaid Card via mail-in rebate when you buy sets of four qualifying new Pirelli winter/snow tires. Offer ends on December 31, 2014.
Here’s a look at all of the deals now live at Tire Rack (click to expand):